The Năsăud military firefighters intervened last night, starting with 03.00, at a fire broke out at a house in Tăure locality. No casualties were recorded.

According to ISU Bistrița-Năsăud, the fire broke out in an attached summer kitchen and spread to the roof of the house, built of wood, on an area of approximately 150 sqm.

The probable cause of the fire was established as the thermal effect of the electric current on an appliance (refrigerator) located in the summer kitchen.

PHOTO: Archive


Vă rugăm să introduceți comentariul dvs.!
Introduceți aici numele dvs.